Saturday, February 7, 2009

Can you feel that?

That warmth as it creeps up on you, sneaking through your hair to warm your scalp, the feeling of your fingers being out of your gloves and not recoiling in response to the cold? The ability to run out to your car and not have to spend five minutes bundling up... Its amazing.. and it is the sun. In Arabic it is شمس and is pronounced shem's, which is fantastic.
"But really tacos are soo good I love them. I sometimes wake up in the knight and have the worst craving for a burrito. Also I think that I might be Batman. Did you ever notice how nice lemon pledge smells? Drink coffee. Do you ever wish you could drive a tank, just once. Just to feel the power...VROOOMMMM!!! WHEEEEE!!!!! Ah but I digrese(or however its spelled). Dry skin hurts. I think that turkey subs with bacon is just awesome. Most people are unaware of the fact that Swiss Miss makes pudding cups. They are amazing, a little bit like hot fudge pudding. hugs are great. Perhaps I should pursue goat herding. Amen."
So this last bit... I walked away from my computer and Aaron commondeered it... This is what I work with... can I get some sympathy?
As I was saying... Shem's... I love the sun, it makes my heart fill with hope of summer just around the corner. It has been decided that I was born about 5 states too far north. Once it warms up a bit you will see my little bike out front when I am working. There is nothing better than going for a nice long bike ride that ends with a delicious iced tea or coffee at the end. That is what we have to look forward to. And quite honestly, I am excited!
Be WARM!!!!!
Ed.

BE-THANKFUL
============
This week I am so thankful for the young man at Jackson 10 (tall, thin, and has a dark beard) who is always so very nice to me. He is a hard worker and is pretty much always in a pleasent mood. So thank you mystery movie guy, it is always a pleasure doing business with you!

No comments: